Everyone has a role in the campus effort to be prepared. More importantly, every student, faculty, and staff member is a critical part of the response. The information in this section will help you prepare and respond to life threatening emergencies.
Being Prepared is Easy: Do One Thing Today!
Here is a list of possibilities:
- Click on one of the links in the box and learn a response action
- Make a family communication plan
- Locate an AED/Stop the Bleed Kit in your building
- Find the emergency information posters in your building
- Build an emergency kit with a few days of supplies
- Update your mobile number in UT Alert
- Register with UTPD if you need evacuation assistance or have medical needs
- Take preparedness training in Canvas
Learn what to do in these potentially dangerous situations.
Look for emergency procedure posters located in campus buildings.
Download the UT app and familiarize yourself with the Emergency Info link.